Avenue Taxis FREE app is now available to download !
Our app allows you to:
- Book a vehicle in seconds.
- View your driver and track his progress.
- Register credit cards for ease of payment at the end of journeys.
Please note the following:
- At peak times for instant bookings it will be best to check waiting times by calling our office on 01473 888888.
- If you wish to book a specific vehicle such as a bus or wheelchair accessible vehicle please ring our office.
To download the App please read and accept our Terms & Conditions by clicking on the relevant link below:
Terms & Conditions for the use of Avenue Taxis App:
- Unless a full address and working contact number is provided we are unable to send a car.
- Online bookings are only to be made for journeys being paid for by cash or Card.
- Account customers must be registered prior to booking.
- All journeys with Avenue Taxis must be pre-booked using one of the booking methods described on the Website.
- All journeys to the Railway, Bus or Coach station must be booked for pick up at least 1 hour before departure in order to guarantee the connection.
- Lost property left in an Avenue Taxis vehicle will be returned to the Office. Please contact the main office to collect your lost property. Lost Property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of Avenue Taxis who will arrange for disposal of the Item.
- You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £80 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents.
- Avenue Taxis will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the office, by phone, text or by the form on the website.
- All telephone calls are recorded for monitoring purposes.
These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.